If you consider yourself a hardcore gym aficionado, there’s a good chance that you are familiar with pre-workouts. Always pushing your limits at the gym can be both mentally and physically exhausting. So it’s a good thing that there are pre-workout cocktails out there designed to boost your performance during workouts. Today, I’ve gotten my hands on Xwerks Ignite. We’ll find out if this pre-workout is worth your time or not.
Upon checking out the packaging, you can tell that Xwerks did a good job with Ignite. I don’t about you, but I’m a sucker for great packaging. Call me shallow but it feels like I’m getting my money’s worth with a product’s packaging – that goes with Xwerks Ignite as well. Upon checking the ingredients, I am pleased that Ignite doesn’t feature proprietary blends. All ingredients are listed and just how much you are getting per serving. I appreciate this sort of No BS approach when it comes to pre workouts. Now let’s see the ingredients.
Xwerks Ignite Ingredients
You have your usual Vitamin B6 and B12 which helps with increasing energy. However, it’s worth noting that there’s 150mg of Caffeine in each serving of Ignite. For some people especially gym junkies, this may not be enough. However, this is quite the sweet spot for me because I don’t like the feeling that wired.
For the focus department, we have the Rhodiola Rosea which upon research can boost mental and physical department. We’ve got the DMAE compound as well which is known to be the mind health compound. L-Tyrosine is another ingredient that helps with focus.
Another ingredient that caught my eye is the CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine. In case you don’t know, Beta Alanine helps with muscular endurance and of course, provides the tingling sensation that’s common in many pre workouts.
Upon trying out Xwerks Ignite for many sessions now, here are the great things I’ve noticed:
- No proprietary blend – I just love it when companies are transparent with their products’ ingredients instead of hiding in their proprietary blends.
- Solid, steady energy – Ignite provided solid energy that lasted on most of my workouts. It’s just a great, steady energy and best of all, no crash.
- Endurance is good – what can I say? Xwerks Ignite has got me lifting longer than I used to.
- Focus is there – it’s not the best focus that I’ve had but what’s in there certainly gets the job done.
- Good Flavor – not really particular with pre-workout flavors but the Green Apple flavor has got me licking my lips after chugging the cocktail. It’s definitely good.
Xwerks Ignite is not the perfect workout and here are some things some people might not like:
- Caffeine might not be enough – the caffeine in Xwerks Ignite is only 150mg. For me, this is a good amount without being all stimulant crazy. For some, 150mg might not be enough to experience that energy spike.
- Could use more ingredients – I can’t shake the feeling that Ignite could be so much more. It would have been great with more performance enhancing ingredients, considering the price.
If you’re looking for great energy and focus, Xwerks Ignite is highly recommended. It has a solid profile of ingredients with no proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you are getting and how much. It’s not the most advanced pre-workout in the market but it sure delivers on its promise of energy, focus and stamina. This is a really good pre-workout for beginners.